One Response to “Who’s Your Gladys? – Dealing with your difficult customers”
Join me as I have the honor of interviewing Marilyn Suttle and Lori Jo Vest, authors of "Who's Your Gladys? How to turn even them most difficult customer into your biggest fan."
As mentioned on their website:
Every customer service provider has at least one Gladys. She’s the picky customer who knows what she wants and she wants it now. She’s bold and bossy and extremely particular. And she’s got a lot of friends coming soon to a business near you. A recent study out of the U.K. has revealed the emergence of the “hypersensitive customer.” With sales figures down dramatically in just about every industry worldwide, consumer spending habits have been drastically affected by economic uncertainty. Worldwide, customers are becoming increasingly choosy about what companies they patronize.
This is a powerful 30 minutes with two amazing women who cast a new light on handling 'those' customers.
I apologize for the sound quality. The authors were calling in from two separate phone lines and there is some static.
- Oprah favorite (as well as ours) Jeanne Fitzmaurice of DesignHerGals.com shares her Success (01:06:48)
- Entrepreneur Magazine Editorial Director Rieva Lesonsky shares her Success Secrets (01:11:27)
- Ask The Entrepreneur - Jill Finlayson of GreenDimes (01:01:36)
- Ladies Who Launch - Co-Founders Beth & Victoria share their success secrets (01:06:16)
- Beth Ann & Tina of Twist new-brand-venture (01:08:01)