8 Responses to “Ask the PowerSeller – Suzanne Wells”
Suzanne Wells is an eBay Power Seller and has had 15,000 sales globally since she began selling in 2003. During her eBay journey, she has gained expertise on what products to sell, where to find them, and how to successfully market items to make a profit or earn a living selling online.
Listen to this insightful interview as Suzanne shares:
- How her mortgage was her incentive for success
- What she misses most about working in the 'real world'
- The story of how she figured out 'how to source'
- Her tips for starting on eBay
- How she published her first book
- What a 'typical' day is in her life
- Biggest mistake new sellers make
- Why you should quit marketing to just eBayers
- eBay PowerSeller Stephanie Inge shares her success story (00:56:51)
- eBay PowerSeller Raymund Chua shares his Success Secrets (00:59:08)
- eBay PowerSeller Success Interview with FastbackStack (01:03:20)
- eBay PowerSeller Mr Customer Service hits a Home Run (01:01:20)
- eBay PowerSeller and eBay Store ‘best in stores’ finalist shares Success Secrets (01:05:25)