7 Responses to “Meet Wendy of the web creation site www.BWYSE.com”
I was in awe of Wendy and her sister June from the first moment I met them.
There are a lot of people and companies out there who will design a website for you - heck even some of them get the whole SEO thing. But the reason I love these two entrepreneurs is that they get OUR world. They understand what it is to be a growing family business, or small/medium sized company. They speak our language, not theirs. They do as much hand-holding as you want or not. Wendy and June even realize that most companies just starting off can't pay upfront for the site, so they offer payment options for new businesses.
Come meet Wendy and hear more about:
- What is crucial for a solid business foundation
- Why you shouldn't build a website yourself
- If you own an eBay Store, do you need website?
- Ways to sell products without paying eBay fees
- The differences between a web designer and a website builder
- What questions you should ask a person before hiring them to build your website
- What day you should send out a newsletter so people buy
- Using stats in understanding your customer and your business better