There are some major updates happening to Google search. This roll out is due to be completed by Spring. When this happens it WILL affect website's rankings on Google...for good...and for bad.
This new series will touch on what Google will be focusing on in this latest algorithm change as well as the Success Steps you need to complete to stay in front of these changes. Classes will include a focus on Profitable Keywords, inbound linking (what they are and what they are NOT), creating fresh content (and where it should go), reviews, and a refresher about video. Big hint - these are the areas that Google is focusing on.
This will be a series that builds on many other classes that have been previously taught on Rock Stars. Worry not if you have not taken/completed those previous classes yet as you will be directed to what you will need to do to stay on top of these upcoming changes.
This class topics include:
- What is fresh content
- Where can you put it so that Google sees it
- Manipulating your fresh content within your eBay Store to increase your ranking on Google
- and much more...
Your Success Steps for this week are:
- Create ‘fresh’ content
- Apply it to your eBay Store
- Apply it to other locations
- Email me by Sunday night where you are going to work on adding consistent fresh content
- Want your site to be ranked on the first page of Google? Yahoo? MSN? Top search engine optimization genius explains what you must do (01:12:41)
- Profitable SEO Best Practices - Week 7 Part 1 (1:07:44)
- Profitable SEO Best Practices - Week 1 (1:22:38)
- Profitable SEO Best Practices - Week 2 Part 1 (53:17)
- Profitable SEO Best Practices - Week 2 Part 2 (28:37)