One Response to “Profitable SEO Best Practices – Week 2 Part 1”
There are some major updates happening to Google search. This roll out is due to be completed by Spring. When this happens it WILL affect website's rankings on Google...for good...and for bad.
This new series will touch on what Google will be focusing on in this latest algorithm change as well as the Success Steps you need to complete to stay in front of these changes. Classes will include a focus on Profitable Keywords, inbound linking (what they are and what they are NOT), creating fresh content (and where it should go), reviews, and a refresher about video. Big hint - these are the areas that Google is focusing on.
This will be a series that builds on many other classes that have been previously taught on Rock Stars. Worry not if you have not taken/completed those previous classes yet as you will be directed to what you will need to do to stay on top of these upcoming changes.
This class topics include:
- Review of Success Steps
- What Caffeine, Panda and Fresh mean to you and your business
- Working on your profitable keyword sheet
- and much more...
- Want your site to be ranked on the first page of Google? Yahoo? MSN? Top search engine optimization genius explains what you must do (01:12:41)
- Profitable SEO Best Practices - Week 7 Part 1 (1:07:44)
- Profitable SEO Best Practices - Week 1 (1:22:38)
- Profitable SEO Best Practices - Week 2 Part 2 (28:37)
- Profitable SEO Best Practices - Week 3 Part 1 (55:42)