Video is where it's at! It's where your customers are at...it's where your competitors are at. With over 60% of people wanting to view a video over reading text and 2 Billion videos (yes, that is with a 'b') watched daily at just YouTube it's definitely where YOU need to be.
Week 5, Part 2 covered:
- Maintaining Focus
- Using a Tripod For Videos
- Adding Annotation to link to another Video
- and much more
Your homework is to customize your channel and add annotations to at least one of your videos, then send the video and channel links to me by Sunday.
- YouTube - Crystalline Glazed Bowls and Bowl Shapes - Dave Eickholt Special Pottery
- YouTube - Watercolor Seascape Painting Demonstration of Florida Delray Beach at Dawn by Janet Zeh Original Art
- YouTube - Antiquing with Your Best Friend - Fostoria Chintz Console Sets with Kathy & Billy Bob
- One True Media
- YouTube - Thomas Kruse Winery Product Sourcing
- YouTube - How to Identify Frankoma Pottery age by the Clay
- YouTube - We sell-You get Cash! Gary & Tricia of Qualitysales4u a Professional Las Vegas Consignment Business
- YouTube - Meet Twirl Planet and Connect With Us on TwirlPlanet.com, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and our Blog